Staff Positions (adults)
OEC is currently looking for staff in 2017! The Crew Supervisor performs many roles and is key to OEC’s community based tree planting and green infrastructure programs’ success. The Supervisor will lead and work with a small team of youth or young adults (ages 15-18 or ages 19-25) responsible for community outreach, identifying planting sites, tree planting, watering and caring for 400-800 trees in the City Syracuse and Town of Dewitt, and maintenance of green infrastructure installations. The position is multi‐faceted and demanding, but with opportunities for rewarding achievements, and valuable professional and career growth. See the full job descriptions for more information and how to apply.
- Seeking Program Coordinators for Green Infrastructure Maintenance and Tree Programs – Job Description
- Seeking Crew Leaders for Green Infrastructure Maintenance and Tree Programs – Job Description
- Seeking Assistant Crew Leaders
- Seeking Youth Program Cordinator – Job Description
- Office Support Staff – Job Description
Volunteer Intern Positions
Are you interested in getting hands on experience with youth development, urban community revitalization and environmental stewardship? OEC offers volunteer internships to interested individuals that commit to a meaningful number of hours over a significant period of time. Internships can be set up based on individual needs and interests in conjunction with OEC administrative and programmatic needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in pursuing an internship.